Golf Club Report Card Survey
This is a short but informative survey that's ideal if you plan to survey your Members on a regular basis. We limit the questions so they don't become reluctant to participate, but you still generate an accurate assessment on your Club's performance. Here's what you get:
20 Questions In 4 Groups
- Member Profile Information. This question group collects basic age, gender, handicap and golfing experience details.
- Member Playing Habits. This question group shows you how your Members are using your facilities, when & how often they play, competition and social preferences and more.
- Club Performance. Here we ask your Members to rate your Club's performance on various on-course factors, your competition & social program, as well as management, communication & planning.
- Member Satisfaction. Finally we ask the all important questions regarding general satisfaction, would they recommend your Club to others, and do they plan to renew. If there are problems, we ask additional questions to help you remedy the problem.
Each Question Group includes a selection of carefully crafted questions to ensure you get the most useful information without over-loading your Members.
Online & Offline Options
Ideally you should encourage your Members to complete the survey online. This ensures the data is entered into the database prior to us collating your results. We do understand that some of you golfers might not have internet access though, so we provide a PDF version of the survey that you can print out and distribute as required.
Email Invitations & Reminders
For maximum participation we encourage you to let us take care of this. You supply us with a list of your Member names and email addresses. We send the initial invitation, and then follow up with 3 separate reminders to those who haven't yet completed the survey.
Once we have collated your results, we will delete all your Member names and addresses from our database, and your final reports will include a signed statement that this has been done. Our business is built on trust and we hope you'll be making use of our services for many years to come. We would never jeopardise that by violating the privacy of your Members.
Announcement & Reminder Templates
Once your survey is set up and ready to go, we'll supply you with a proposed schedule for your contacts to your Members and a selection of email templates you can use to ensure the best possible participation rates.
Survey Reports, Data & Follow Up
After we close the survey, we'll collate your data into a number of separate reports.
- Full Statistical Report. This is the numbers and percentages for each question, most with a graphical display, formatted ready for printing. Most Clubs like to print a few copies of this for distribution in the Clubhouse, and you're welcome to post a copy to your website.
- Written Feedback Report. This is a complete listing of all the written responses from the survey. These are provided as anonymous feedback so should be kept private if you want a frank and detailed response next time.
- Full Results Spreadsheet. This is the raw data and doesn't interest a lot of Clubs directly, but is available for your records to substantiate all the data in the printed reports.
Special split reports are available as an optional extra. Some Clubs find it useful to view the data by Gender, Age groupings, Length of Time a Member and even Handicap groupings.
What You Can Expect From This Survey
A good survey isn't just about getting your Members to give you a pat on the back. In fact, a truly successful survey should leave you with an extensive to-do list of tasks you can complete to improve your Member experience. Some will be major long-term projects you need to get started on. Others will be quick-fixes you can implement for immediate improvements.
That's just the start of it though...
- Get to know your Members. Times change and despite their best
efforts, many Clubs hold onto a past-view of their membership. Sometimes it's
based on a collective memory of the way we always were, other times it's
based on a smaller number of Members who happen make the most noise around the
Regardless, you'll come away with an accurate picture of just who your average Member is, how and when they play golf, why they chose your facility and what they most want from the experience.
- Understand your Member expectations. It's all too easy for Club Management to be swayed by a vocal minority, which only serves to alienate the silent majority. Your Club Survey finally gives these people a voice, and presents you with an accurate representation of all your Members needs and expectations.
- Accurately evaluate your performance. Operating a Golf Club is an extremely complex process and it's often difficult to take a step back and assess the big picture. The good news is, your Members are doing this constantly, so your Club Survey can tap into that experience and provide a valuable assessment on the many aspects of your operation.
- Identify real & potential problem areas. When a Club Survey identifies
a problem, it's rarely a major surprise to Club Management, but most tell us the
fact it's been singled out is a major first-step towards resolving the issue.
With so many Clubs still heavily reliant on volunteer Committees, a Member Survey is a good way to identify problem areas without pointing the finger at any one persons' performance. Instead it becomes a simple case of we need to do better here.
- Let your Members know you care. One of the most common complaints we
hear revolve around Communication. Despite the best efforts of some Clubs,
their Members just don't feel they're getting the information they want in a format
that suits them.
A professional survey is a big step towards letting your Members know you really are interested, you are trying to get relevant information out to them and you are trying to improve the level of service you offer them.
- Forecast renewals, improve Member retention. With Golf Club Membership
in overall decline Australia-wide, most Club Managers would appreciate a sneak-preview
of what to expect at renewal time. Obviously addressing any concerns raised in the
survey will have an immediate impact on Member retention, but we take it a step further.
We find out how many of your Members don't currently plan on renewing and then we assess how various incentives or discounts might impact on those people.
If you're tempted to discount your subs, make sure you conduct this survey first, because you may well find the Membership-wide discount costs you more than any extra renewals it generates!
If you think this sort of information could help your Club, the process from here is quite simple.
The button below will take you to our Registration Page. There we'll ask you for a few contact details and then we'll move on to customizing your survey. Once you're done we'll ask for payment details and get to work.
We'll send you detailed instructions for every step of the process, as well as template emails you can use to notify your Members and encourage the best possible participation rates.
Just click the button below now and we'll get started!